Jan 29, 2012
Bullying...
Bullying on Pico?
Everyone has been through that or is still in that situation right now.
Pico isn't for bullies and treating people the way they don't want to be treated. They want to be treated they YOU want to be treated. I think that everyone should comfort the ones that have been treated very wrongly. I hate HOT OR NOT EVENTS. I mean I meet very nice people, but for the ones that go to the as what these people will call, "NOT SIDE"... there is no such thing as an UGLY pico. Because you shouldn't judge people on the way their avatar looks. Even in real life bullying is a problem. No one wants to be bullied. Tell an adult! As for Ameba Pico, contact Ameba Pico Management and send them a complaint. Pico isn't fun when it's full of bullies or people that want to be cool because they were treating somebody poorly.
As for people with no AG,
Those snobbish people with AG,would say Noob or Newbie,Newb.
Just to let you guys know, Noob or whatever you usually spell it...NEWBIE,noob,newb means A certain person that is new at something. Example: You will see NEWBIE in the sims.
People with no ag doesn't mean they are Noobs! They might don't like to waste money on a game. Or their parents wont let them buy AG. Let's be friends with everyone! So, then Ameba pico will be fun! (:
~Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
What website do you play Ameba Pico off of?
Flag counbter
Popular Posts
-
SAC We noticed that the population of Ameba Pico gamers who's using cheat are increasing. We all know that using software/programs with ...
-
I have Ameba Pico Addiction Honestly... D: Problem is it isn't as fun as it use to be. The old times, were amazing! Pico before barely...
-
Wow..They would actually do this? Ew. I mean grow up people! Why do these weird,disgusting,and immature things to do in the web?! You kn...
-
If you have gold your not special your just the same as people without gold, Examples. If you have gold you probably think your amazing and ...
-
Hello everyone! To all picos who are very active on visiting the hot 30 rooms, to all who's in hot 30 as well. I know everyone of you a...
-
Honestly! um honestly, If you are gonna be mean to me, ill be mean back. If your nice to mean i'll be nice back. Okay? ~h a n n a h
No comments:
Post a Comment