Jan 31, 2012

Those obnoxious "Buddy Clean Out" messages

Buddy Clean Out messages are so RUDE -_-

Okay if you really want to delete everyone on your list because they don't respond to your message, then DO IT.

It's not my loss if you lose all the friends who actually care about you because of a STUPID, OBNOXIOUS message they get.

No one wants to get a message from a friend saying "Doing a buddy clean out. Respond by (date) or be deleted."

Last time I checked friendship isn't based off of whether or not someone responds to you.

That just shows you how IMMATURE and UNAPPRECIATIVE you are of a PRECIOUS friendship!

The next time I get a message like that I am IGNORING it! And don't say I don't care about our friendship because you were the one who didn't care by sending me such a STUPID message like that.

DELETE ME. At least I know who my TRUE friends are and I don't need the FAKE ones around to hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

What website do you play Ameba Pico off of?

Flag counbter


Popular Posts